CreationCrazy’s Creativity Quote!

Happening WiseGuys of WordPress!๐Ÿ˜€

It’s that time of the week again folks & I’m happy about that because I’ve lost my creativity craic lately & I can’t seem to find it anywhere. I wonder why?

Anyway…..

CreationCrazy’s creativity quote is,

“Creativity has much to do with experience, observation and imagination, and if any one of them key elements is missing, it doesn’t work.”

(BOB DYLAN)

Bob Dylan was born in Duluth, Minnesota as Robert Allen Zimmerman, in 1941.

While attending college he began performing folk & country songs, taking on the name ‘Bob Dylan’.

Dylan is an American singer-songwriter-poet, author & painter. He is one of the most influential singer-songwriters of the 20th century, known for cool songs that chronicle social & political issues.

Bob Dylan has received Grammy, Academy & Global awards, as well as the Presidential Medal of Freedom & the Noble Prize for Literature.

Bob Dylan’s creativity is crazy & his music is awesome!

Until next time, take care WiseGuys.

Have a ๐Ÿ˜Ž creative week!

15 Comments Add yours

1. WarriorTraveller@WarriorFreelancer says:

Thanks Mark Tulin๐Ÿ˜Ž me too!

1. ellie894 says:

I am always amazed when I hear a song and find out itโ€™s by Dylan! He wrote like mad some wonderful stuff. Great post WarriorTraveller ๐Ÿ˜Ž Hope your creativity comes flying in takes you traveling to the stars! ๐Ÿคฉ

1. WarriorTraveller@WarriorFreelancer says:

Hey ellie894๐Ÿ˜Ž you’re right, Dylan has wrote many songs throughout the years. All of them are great! He’s an awesome one man band & songwriter. I think he is great too. Thanks ellie894๐Ÿ˜Ž I’m reaching for them stars!๐Ÿ˜€

2. Hey Warrior!!! YESSSS! Dylan. Sigh. LOVE!!! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜€๏ธ

And….

your craic will be back
    it’s simmering in the woods
    playing in the wild

Have a great one and Thank You! Cheers!!! ๐Ÿ˜„

1. WarriorTraveller@WarriorFreelancer says:

Hey hey forresting365๐Ÿ˜Ž
      Thanks very much & I’m sure it will. Sooner the better! But yes Dylan is awesome!
      Have a ๐Ÿ˜Ž week forresting365๐Ÿ˜˜

1. Thank You, Warrior! You too!!! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜€๏ธ

2. WarriorTraveller@WarriorFreelancer says:

You’re very welcome! & thanks๐Ÿ˜€

Liked by 1 person

3. Great quote! That’s one to remember for the future.

1. WarriorTraveller@WarriorFreelancer says:

Thanks Nicole Horlings๐Ÿ˜Ž

4. -Eugenia says:

Excellent post and I love Bob Dylan! Thank you for following BrewNSpew.

1. WarriorTraveller@WarriorFreelancer says:

Hey -Eugenia๐Ÿ˜Ž thanks & you’re very welcome!

5. ArtsyChic Creations says:

I can’t say I’m really a Bob Dylan fan, but my dad was a huge Bob Dylan fan. ๐Ÿ™‚ I truly believe we’re all possible of creativity if we allow ourselves to connect with our inner child and enter the playground of imagination.

1. WarriorTraveller@WarriorFreelancer says:

Your dad must have been a smart man because Bob Dylan is awesome๐Ÿ˜Ž & yep, creativity is the future!