I’ve always enjoyed the experience of reading the manuals of products that I purchase as they can provide an in-depth explanation of the product & its main beneficial features. Quality manuals can really make the difference to peoples perception of the product, & with my recent acquisition of several products to sell online as a sole trader, I decided that I, too, like the professionals, could create an awesome manual for each of those products.
However, after starting the procedure of trying to write a manual it quickly made me realise that it’s a process that can be quite difficult to successfully achieve on my own initiative. I’m not afraid to admit the fact that I needed a little extra help from someone with expertise in this unique skillset, because there are certain guidelines that need to be followed and fulfilled to help implement the perfect practice of product manual writing.
These guidelines include:
- Principles of quality product information & design.
- Best practice principles.
- Certain aspects concerning cognition, human perception, and psychology aimed towards the reader.
- How to create a fantastic first impression on the viewer.
- Experience of the particular product & informed knowledge of the beneficial features to the buyer/user.
- Enhancement of product findability & manual features.
- Product instructions/manual roadmap.
- Avoidance of lengthy paragraphs & unrelated jargon.
- Designing the product manual to relate to the buyers wants and/or needs.
- Different marketing techniques to promote the product within the manual.
As you can see, there are many guidelines to follow & that’s only a few fundamental factors to help create the perfect product manual. But the deeper I delved into the manual writing process, the more I realised that I needed some professional help, & I needed it fast.
That’s when I discovered the enterprise called Manualise.
Manualise is an enterprise that specialise in creating multilingual, and illustrated manuals for products.
Big businesses, including global companies are rethinking the way they approach & create manuals for the products that they provide. & it’s Manualise’s dream to provide all internationally operating companies with absolutely the best manuals that are around globally.